- Access to our Librarian dashboard that allows you to manage content through a user-friendly administrator area
- Easy to download COUNTER reports to track usage, denials, and popular titles
- Access to the resource via IP range, OpenAthens, Proxy Server, and Shibboleth
- Use a single sign on and point of entry for Taylor & Francis eBooks
- Easy to search and discover available books and chapters, and refine your searches by publication date and subject area
- Highlight keywords or phrases to search the web for additional content
- Access individual chapters so you can find and read content most relevant to you
- New titles added each month to keep you up-to-date with the latest publications
SDGO helps you to integrate sustainability into your teaching and research enabling students to deliver the change they want across any discipline. Our fully searchable and curated collection from Taylor & Francis Books and Journals works through goals like No Poverty, Zero Hunger, Good Health and Well-Being, Gender Equality, Affordable & Clean Energy, Climate Action, and more. Let’s take action together to ensure a truly sustainable future for all.
Routledge Handbooks Online brings together the world’s leading scholars to provide an overview of classic and current research from Routledge and CRC Press in the Humanities, Social Sciences, Education, Technology, Engineering and Sciences. Check out our expansive coverage of high quality, peer-reviewed research across 50 subject areas with more than 50,000 chapters from over 1,800 volumes. Find exactly what you need in fully searchable and browsable formats to enhance your research.
Our reference works have earned an outstanding reputation for their accuracy and reliability and are used extensively world-wide. We offer a range of print and online resources, providing librarians, researchers, teachers, students and professionals with access to authoritative Routledge reference content.